Oracle Card Spreads for Love and Relationships!
One of the most common areas people seek guidance from the Oracle is regarding love and romantic relationships. And no wonder! The sacred mysteries of love invite us into an exploration of what it means to be a spiritual being in a physical body. It is one of the ways we are able to fully experience our humanity. It can make us feel vulnerable and empowered, ecstatic and despairing. And of course, any topic that is so full of strong emotions will be one we want to know more about!
Your Divine Path to Love
For many people, the mere mention of romantic love makes them roll their eyes and reach for the nearest pint of ice cream. They’ve been there, done that, and have the battle scars to prove it. After a few times of showing the soft underbelly of your inner self to another, only to have them mishandle your heart. Ouch!
Sometimes it can feel like you’re reliving the same relationship over and over. From the outside, they look totally different — tall instead of short, blonde instead of brunette — and you convince yourself you’ve healed your dysfunctions and This Is It! …Only to soon find yourself in a conflict or fight you’re certain you’ve had 100 times before.
It’s the same old story with a new leading love interest, and you wonder what you’re doing wrong.
Whether you’re blissfully coupled, consciously single, or searching for “the one,” we’re all made for deeply spiritual, romantic partnerships.
Dysfunctional relationships do not have to be part of your destiny. It’s possible to walk a different path towards a different story, but you must start by opening yourself up to input and guidance. A wonderful tool to do so is to use the Oracle Cards as a tool to reveal hidden pitfalls and limiting beliefs about love.
When you do an Oracle Card love reading, it’s essential that you release your attachments before you do so. If you treat the cards as a daisy and pull cards instead of petals, asking, “Do they love me? Do they not? Do they love me? Do they not?” you’re committing Oracle Abuse! It’s natural to WANT a certain outcome — we all want our love relationships to work out! But go into the reading with a clear intention to receive the information and guidance you need for your highest good, not to get Spirit’s blessing on your new hottie!
You can ask, “Will they marry me?” But what if he’s Jack the Ripper or she’s the Black Widow?! Instead, you should seek to discover if they’re the right person for you at this point in your life.
Oracle Card Spreads for Love
Here’s a Oracle Cards love and romance spread that I designed specifically to uncover hidden elements of your relationship.
This is a reading I did for a friend recently using my Wisdom of the Oracle deck, which is perfect for relationship questions for Oracle Cards because it was the first deck I created with specific messages on relationships.
She selected three cards to answer the question, “What do I need to know about my relationship with my husband?”
In this spread, the first card tells me the nature of the relationship.
She pulled Unfinished Symphony. This card refers to unfinished business, or lack of closure. It could mean that there are leftover emotional ties to previous relationships that are interfering with the ability for my friend to fully invest herself in her current relationship. I suggested that she spend some time meditating on any open loops in previous relationships that she needs to resolve so she and her husband can enjoy a true, committed partnership.
The second card represents the invitation the relationship offers.
She selected All That Glitters. This card talks about putting on a show or a front in a relationship, hiding one’s true nature beneath a veneer of sparkle and shine. In this case, the invitation is for her to look beyond the glitter and look for the inner glow, using the eyes of her heart to see the authenticity.
Finally, the third card tells where the relationship could be headed.
Her third card is Tick-Tock. In this case, it’s indicating that love has its own rhythms and cycles, and cannot be coerced or sped up, and that everything is happening in its divine time. This card was especially meaningful as her husband is older, and she often worries if they’ll have “enough time” together! Spirit is giving her a huge hug and telling her that the clock of love is eternal.
Do you have questions to ask Oracle Cards about love?
Let’s use that same approach of nature of the relationship • the relationship’s invitation • where the relationship may be headed…
**Don’t have an Oracle Cards deck handy? Use my FREE online Oracle Card App.
How to an Oracle Card Reading for Love
1.Choose a place and time when you can be undisturbed. Sit in a comfortable position with both feet on the floor (you may even want to take off your shoes and go barefoot to get really grounded!).
2. Take a few deep breaths, counting in for four and out for five. The goal is to reset and ground your energy. (If you’re upset, anxious, worried, or otherwise emotionally overwhelmed, your energy will show up in your reading!)
3. Close your eyes, place your hand on your heart, and ask yourself, “What do I need to know about this relationship?” You can rephrase the question so it sounds natural to you. Avoid “yes” or “no” questions, as they are limiting!
4. Open your eyes, and use the app or your deck to choose your cards.
5. Now, starting with the first card you pulled, look at the images on the cards you’ve selected. Read the descriptions. If you’re using the Wisdom of the Oracle deck or my Crystal Spirits deck, pay particular attention to the message for relationships.
6. Continue to sit quietly, letting your mind wander where it will. What sensations come over you? What do you feel? You may hear a voice, see something in your mind’s eye, or have a distinct impression of simply knowing.
7. If you’re moved to do so, you can journal about your thoughts and impressions. After all, you are going to want to look back in the days to come to remind yourself of Spirit’s message!
8. Whatever you received, thank Spirit for loving and supporting you in this process.
Remember that love is our truest essence. Open yourself to fully embrace your Divine destiny!