Have you ever tapped into the mystical energy of the moon? For thousands of years humans have been harnessing the moon’s power for navigation, agriculture and religious practices. Across cultures, the moon has been revered as a symbol of femininity and associated with growth, fertility and transformation!
This week on INSIDE THE WOONIVERSE, I’m speaking with Yasmin Boland, one of the most widely read astrology writers on the planet. After working as a journalist and a radio and TV producer for many years, Yasmin’s journey took a new turn once she discovered astrology and the potent influence of the moon. With her extensive knowledge and expertise of the moon’s power (Moonology), Yasmin believes that the Moon’s cycles can impact on our emotional, physical and spiritual well-being in significant ways.
In this conversation we delve into the practice of moonology, the wisdom of lunar cycles and how to work with the magic of the moon for manifesting and beyond!
In This Episode We Talk About:
- Yasmin’s family origins, growing up in a strict Catholic family & seeking Spirituality
- Taking a turn towards the stars during her Saturn Return cycle (age 29 – 31)
- A life-altering trip to India helps Yasmin overcome a negative belief about marriage
- Surrendering to the Divine and self-realizations that lead to great change
- Yasmin & Colette share their stories of bad psychics who provided poor marriage advice that haunted both of them until they co-created a different reality for themselves
- Working with challenging transits or cycles in your chart & how Colette had to make friends with Pluto
- Moonology, making New Moon wishes & setting intentions to manifest with the moon
- Testing out the methods of manifesting, law of attraction, astrology & moonology
- Getting started with Moonology & Lunar Phases
- When the Moon is your sign & how the lunar energies can affect individuals
- Three ways to work with the New Moon
- The difference between a Moon Wish and an Intention
- How to work with the Full Moon & the Surrendering to the Divine
- ‘I’m still amazed!’… Being in awe of magic & manifesting dreams
- How to work with Eclipses & the Solar vs. Lunar Eclipses
- Moon beams, moon light & moon water
- Pull a card with Colette Baron-Reid & Yasmin Boland!
The Teatime Afterparty!
- A trip to the Moon on Space X
- Trading places with an Olympic Gold Medalist
- Yasmin’s favorite song
- Secret, hidden talents
- Getting banned from the library
- Yasmin’s love for writing
Listen to the Episode Above or Watch it on Youtube Here!