Did you grow up as a sensitive child? Do you still identify as a sensitive adult? Sensitivity is a superpower! I often speak about the power of sensitivity, especially when you utilize it to connect with your intuition.
This week on INSIDE THE WOONIVERSE, I’m speaking with Lee Harris: globally acclaimed energy intuitive, author, channeler, and musician. Lee’s life journey has been shaped by his sensitivity, creativity, and the challenges he’s faced. Through his wisdom and experiences, he has inspired thousands of people to connect with their inner wisdom, awaken to their true purpose and potential, and live a fulfilling life.
In this conversation we talk about using creativity as a release, channeling ‘The Z’s’ and the energetic aspects of the new human soul.
In This Episode We Talk About:
- Growing up as a sensitive child and using creativity as an outlet to release & process strong emotions and feeling too much
- Coping with the challenges of being gay, not fitting in and over-sensitivities at a young age turned into an eating disorder
- Colette & Lee discuss their struggles with weight loss and the societal conditioning of what people are supposed to look like
- Creativity and channeling: Hearing songs, music & melodies in my head!
- When Lee first heard his Guides (The Z’s) come through in 1998 while riding on the London Underground subway
- The Z’s: What/Who are they? What are their names? Where do they come from?
- Tracking messages from the Z’s with feeling states & higher connectivity
- Channeling the books and working in collaboration with the Z’s
- The importance of Oneness Consciousness & seeding hope for a brighter future
- What the Z’s have told Lee about this chaotic moment in history & fear tactics
- The magnetics of manifestation & how to co-create during chaotic times
- Seeding Oneness Consciousness on Earth & the 5th Dimensional Reality
- What is Escapism and Spiritual Bypassing?
- Recognizing trauma patterns and celebrating awareness
- When Lee gets a warning from the Z’s
- Lee’s Full-Circle Moment: Pulling a card with ‘The Oracle Card Lady’!
The Teatime Afterparty!
- The weird dream Lee has ever had… Spoiler Alert: Aliens!
- Colette & Lee splurge their love for Kate Bush
- Schitt’s Creek & The Golden Girls
- What is the most ridiculous thing you have done for love?
Listen to the Episode Above or Watch it on Youtube Here!