Are you ready to dive into the world of magic and sorcery with me? The Wooniverse is overflowing with enchantment and magical things. Whether we’re delving into the use of crystals, oracle cards and sigils or practicing energy work, and visualization, modern-day-magic encompasses a variety of names, customs and rituals.
This week on INSIDE THE WOONIVERSE, I’m speaking with J.R. Mascaro, a modern-day sorcerer, mindfulness advocate and meditation guide who has been immersed in the practice of magic since childhood. J.R. has always utilized his magical practice as a tool for personal growth, constantly pushing himself to shed old beliefs while nurturing new understandings.
In this conversation we talk about engaging in magic for the betterment of humanity, connecting to Eidolons and how to work with symbols and seals.
In This Episode We Talk About:
- Growing up with ADHD actually helped J.R. discover magical ways to keep his attention like sketching symbols and reading more in depth books & concepts
- How to use magic for the betterment of the Self and betterment of Humanity
- Defining magic as service based: Finding a need and using magic to fill that need to help others
- What is an Eidolon? J.R. and Colette discuss a unique and ancient practice of connecting to Spirit
- The origins Eidolons & how to work with them
- Creating a form of ritual magic that is modern and accessible to all
- Breaking the stereotype of magic being used for manipulation
- The Ethics of Magic & how to orient yourself to work with Eidolons
- What does it mean to be a Sorcerer…
- Symbolism & seals: What do they mean and how can they work with them?
- Assigning seals & sigils to your Eidolons and magical practices
- Colette explains how she uses sigils to work with intention & manifestation
- Help on speed dial: Using seals & sigils as a quick way to communicate to the Divine
- J.R. gives an example of putting his magic to good use as he calls in an Eidolon to help his friend out with a noisy neighbor
- The role of magic in a modern world and how it brings hope & agency to humanity
- Is magic an internal practice or external?
- J.R.’s advice to first time Sorcerers or Magicians
- Pull a card with Colette & J.R.!
The Teatime Afterparty!
- J.R. & Colette pick their favorite Sorcerer to have dinner with
- Banned from the used book store
- The Great British Baking Show
- J.R.’s best & worst jobs lol
- The King of Eidolons & Weird wind instruments
- Reliving the best moment of his life
Listen to the Episode Above or Watch it on Youtube Here!
Other Resources in this Episode