Have you ever attempted to catch a glimpse of an angel or sense the aura of another person? Or maybe you’ve had the occasional experience, but lacked the guidance to develop an ability to consistently perceive subtle energies?
This week on INSIDE THE WOONIVERSE, I’m speaking with best-selling authors and celebrated spiritual teachers of auras and the angelic realm: Radleigh Valentine and Dougall Fraser.
Radleigh is an Angel Communicator and Tarot Master while Dougall is an internationally renowned psychic and cosmic coach. They both inspire audiences all over the world, and together have collaborated to create and teach about ‘Angels & Auras’ (P.S. their deck comes out later this year and I can’t wait to get it!)
In this conversation we talk about – you guessed it – angels, auras and how to distinguish subtle energies and colors – one magical moment at a time!
In This Episode We Talk About:
- Radleigh got his first ‘angel nudge’ when he was five years old and then started to hear his Angels in his 20’s where he really honed in on his psychic gifts
- How communicating with Angels affected Radleigh growing up
- Dougall also had early childhood psychic abilities and was able to see energies, colors and auras with clarity & using his gifts as a survival mechanism in school
- Dougall finds the magic, love and potential in his psychic abilities as an adult
- Radleigh & Dougall hit it off on a radio show and discover a synthesis between Angels & Auras working together
- How do Angels and Auras work together?
- Colette is curious about the Angel associated with the color pale pink
- What is the difference between Angels & Spirit Guides?
- Hearing your Guides & Angels as a symphony of sounds (as opposed to one Guide or one Angel)
- Aura colors and their meanings + their Angel match-up :
- Blue is the color of wisdom and matches with Archangel Michael
- Turquoise is the color of prayers & Ascension and matches with the Archangel Sandalphon
- Lavender is the color of leadership & destiny and matches with the Archangel Zadkiel
- How to use the Angels & Auras Oracle Card deck in your everyday spiritual practice
- Radleigh tells a story of his first Angel encounter and talks about his admiration for Guardian Angels
- Colette tells us here story of three angel encounters that changed her life forever
- Dougall seeing energy for the first time and learning the hard way how an aura really works
- What does it mean when someone has a black aura?
- The mantra Radleigh uses to evoke the Angels for love, communication & protection
- Ask Angels for Help: Praying on the offense and not from a state of panic
- Parking space Angels 😇
- How to work with the Angels to promote Healing & Unity for a better world
- Pull a card with Colette, Radleigh & Dougall!
The Teatime Afterparty!
- Mini-animals & elephants
- Radleigh & Dougall’s go-to Karaoke songs
- Radleigh’s love for Disney characters
- Dougall’s interest in QVC sales
- Celebrity Personal Assistants
- Completely useless superpowers
- Getting banned from the library…
Listen to the Episode Above or Watch it on Youtube Here!
Also in this episode: