Have you ever experienced feeling trapped in a routine, unable to break free from old habits and patterns? Introducing Psychological Astrology – a tool that can help us uncover the hidden motivations and desires behind our actions, giving us the insights we need to overcome external challenges and achieve lasting success.
This week on INSIDE THE WOONIVERSE, I’m speaking with renowned psychological astrologer and social and emotional education trainer, Dr. Jennifer Freed. Jennifer is a former clinical director of Pacifica Graduate Institute and a national consultant for EMDR. She is also a regular contributor to GOOP, a published author of ten personal growth books, and has been featured in the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Vogue.
In this conversation we talk about utilizing psychology and astrology as a powerful tool for self-transformation, the importance of staying flexible, and how to decode your chart to unlock your magnificent potential.
In This Episode We Talk About:
- Dr. Jennifer’s early experience with childhood trauma led her to a life-long learning path in psychology and astrology
- How the combination of psychology and astrology work together as a prescriptive tool for empowerment and to heal & grow from harmful patternings
- The importance of EMDR therapy
- Can you see trauma in an astrological birth chart? Looking at and attending to challenging transits and zodiac signs
- Using the Four Elements (Fire, Water, Earth & Air) to achieve a fulfilling & joyful life
- What are the four basic elements and their domains?
- How to balance out your missing elements in your life and open up all the elements in your chart
- Dr. Jennifer gives a real life example on how she balances her fiery Sagittarius rising sign by recognizing when it’s best to lean into the fire and best to tone it down
- Being aware of your tendencies & shining a light on your behaviors
- The Third House of Communication: How to communicate & how to listen
- The Ninth House of Beliefs: The 8 core negative beliefs and how to use astrology to evolve beyond our patterns
- Epigenetics and ancestral/parental wounding
- True Intimacy & the Sex Languages for each sign in your chart
- Death & Rebirth: The sign you have in your Eighth House
- Letting Go: How to live fully & surrender at the same time
- The Eleventh House: Your Sacred Crew & using the elements in your chart help co-create a beautiful shared reality
- Pluto (the Planet of Transformation) entering Aquarius for the first time since 1776 – 1796 (American & French Revolutions)
- Enough Already!… Pluto in Capricorn being at the seat of power over others & Authoritarianism
- Self-discovery & realizing your true magnificent potential
- Pull a card with Colette & Dr. Jennifer!
The Teatime Afterparty!
- Napkin readings
- 80’s fashion blunders
- R&B surfer dude
- The weirdest dream you’ve ever had…
- The Mermaid-Fairy Hybrid
- The ride up to Big Sur story
Listen to the Episode Above or Watch it on Youtube Here!