Is your money happy? Is your money aligned with your values? When it comes to the energetics of money, did you know when money is circulated with love, care and friendship it can bring great joy and impact our well being while also uplifting others?
This week on INSIDE THE WOONIVERSE, I’m speaking with money and happiness expert Ken Honda. Ken is a best-selling self-development author in Japan and is the first person from Japan to be voted into the Transformational Leadership Council. In his latest best-seller, “Happy Money: The Japanese Art of Making Peace With Your Money”, Ken shares transformative and practical ways to bring more joy and fulfillment into our financial lives.
In this conversation we talk about the energetic nature of money, the importance of being at peace with your finances and how being grateful and giving back helps you cultivate even more abundance!
In This Episode We Talk About:
- Growing up in Japan with a supportive and knowledgeable Father, who taught Ken at an early age about money, business, martial arts & the secrets to success
- The energetics of money: Observing people’s attitudes and energy as they transform from rags to riches
- There is a Spirit in the money and learning how to clean & cleanse dirty money (greed)
- The tragedy of bankruptcy and how a devastating financial loss impacted Ken at an early age and became a catalyst for his life’s work
- Using Zen practices to instill a peace of mind in your finances
- The difference between how Western culture views money vs. Eastern culture
- Ken explains the concept of ‘Arigato Money’ and how to thank your money
- Colette tells a story of learning about prosperity & praise for your money
- How do people make more money, finding your vehicle to success and turning passion into profit
- How to transform low self-worth into passion & asking for help if you don’t have the funds to get started
- Learning from storytelling & Colette’s free lasagna story
- Dark energy & debt: Learn how to thank your bank & trust your loans
- Money EQ: Emotional intelligence with money & how to foster high money EQ
- Ken gives examples of smart people who do stupid things with money (i.e. hedge fund company)
- The difference between givers and takers
- Is your money your best friend or your enemy?
- Change your fate: You can come out of poverty by researching people who have gained financial independence… this helps you to become financially independent!
- Happy Money success stories 🙂
- Pull a card with Colette & Ken!
Listen to the Episode Above or Watch it on Youtube Here!
Other resources in this episode