What happens when you combine the practical with the magical? In my experience, this unique blend unleashes a powerful synergy empowering you to manifest your dreams with inspired action, while infusing everyday tasks with enchantment, leading to a profound sense of purpose and fulfillment.
This week on INSIDE THE WOONIVERSE, I’m speaking with Gina Gomez, who I affectionately refer to as the ‘Business Metaphysical Transformation Midwife. She’s a highly experienced Business Strategist and Advisor who helps public figures, entertainment industry professionals and leaders of multi-million dollar companies build businesses that put people first. Gina’s worked with people like Marie Forleo, Amy Porterfield, Kate Northrup, and me! And, she’s been featured as a contributor for Forbes, Red Table Talk, Hay House Radio and Marie Forleo’s MarieTV, among others. She’s a trusted voice in the field of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and she’s the founder of the internationally acclaimed female led minority company: Gina Gomez and Associates.
In this conversation we talk about how to stay aligned and energized, the metaphysics of core values, and the profound frequency of integrity.
In This Episode We Talk About:
- Gina had to suppress her magical abilities at a young age to fit in and belong, stemming from a psychic family lineage
- The Practical and the Magical: How to make big decisions from balancing the two
- The Metaphysics of Core Values & the Frequency of Integrity
- Attraction vs. Promotion: Aligning yourself & your business to your core values
- How your core values align with potential business partnerships
- Are you still in energetic alignment with your friends?
- Gina shares a core values exercise that she uses with her clients
- Businesses who put people first & effect change in a positive way
- Colette gives Gina her official title: “Business Metaphysical Transformation Midwife” 🙂
- Be accountable for your energy & recognizing opportunities to change
- Gina’s personal magical practices for staying aligned and energized
- Getting closer to your “Yes!” & Co-creating with Intention
- The Feeling State, Intention & Gratitude all work together
- Gina’s Sunday ritual: creating space for more love, lots of rest and rejuvenation
- Practical strategies for diversity and inclusion in the workplace or for personal growth
- Pull a card with Colette & Gina!
The Teatime Afterparty!
- Backup singers
- What language would you like to learn?
- Gina’s made up holiday
- A superpower to make dreams come true
- My ability to read beliefs