What is an intention, and how can it facilitate self-transformation? If we define intention as a ‘conscious and purposeful mental state of determination’, then how can we transcend our intentions by stepping beyond them?
This week on INSIDE THE WOONIVERSE, I’m joined by Dan Mangena: a thought leader in personal development, broadcaster, best-selling author and coach. He is best known for his highly successful Micro2Millions program, his book Stepping Beyond Intention and his podcasts Do it With Dan and Beyond Success.
In this conversation we talk about consciously disrupting subconscious patterns, gratitude as a cheat code and the nuance of intentional action.
*This episode contains sensitive or vulnerable content that may not be suitable for all audience members, especially children. Please listen at your own discretion.
In This Episode We Talk About:
- Even as a kid, Dan always wanted to be a millionaire and an inventor and he was always creating things, telling stories and striving for greatness
- Diagnosed with Aspergers at the age of 27 and never knowing he was on the spectrum; Dan had a hard time coping with trying to fit into the mainstream for a long time
- Looking at life as a trilogy and the different books we open and close in times of change
- Struggling with emptiness and depression even though Dan was living his best life
- Made is first million by the age of 19 creating and selling computers
- Starting a business and losing a business and the challenges and lessons learned from failing
- Shadows & Gifts: How Dan worked his way out of the darkness & suicidal ideation and created a framework and structure for success
- Subconscious programming, emotional resilience and your environment
- Cultivating something new from within & the outer reality transformation
- Bypassing: You cannot create a new holistic environment without addressing trauma
- New Thought Teachings vs. Old School New Thought Teachings
- The Cosmic Cha-Cha: 4 steps forward, 5 steps back…
- Step beyond intention into action & consciously disrupting behavioral patterns
- Creating a New Auto-Pilot with conscious awareness & intentional action
- Resistance vs. Non-Resistance and utilizing curiosity, instead of judgment
- Gratitude as a cheat code for reality & gaining a new sense of trust
- Dan created a system for cleaning intentions; “Soul Approved” Intentions
- Colette & Dan contemplate the game of life & the nature of our reality
- Pull a card with Colette & Dan!
The Teatime Afterparty!
- Dan’s Comedy Jam
- Fire-breathing Pegasus
- Dan glitches the Teatime matrix with a first time ever answer
- Original Angels in the house
- The full potential of a human superpower
- The “Separation is an Illusion” Potion
Other Resources Mentioned in this Episode