Is it really that important to face and heal our past wounds in order to live a fuller life? Is it possible to see those old wounds and triggers in a new light? Can our old stories take on new meaning?
This week on INSIDE THE WOONIVERSE, I’m speaking with #1 New York Times Best Selling Author, Inspirational Speaker, and my friend Gabby Bernstein. She has been featured on Oprah’s SuperSoul Sunday as a ‘next-generation thought leader and her spiritual teachings have helped countless people all over the world.
In this conversation, we speak about trauma, spiritual awakening and Gabby’s ninth and latest book Happy Days: The Guided Path from Trauma to Profound Freedom and Inner Peace.
***This episode contains raw and vulnerable content about personal violations, mention of alcohol and drug usage, as well as salty language from two wonderful mystical pirates. A heads-up that this content might not be suitable for all audience members, especially children.
In this Episode We Talk About:
- Gabby’s early days: spiritual connection, empowerment and leadership at a young age
- Teenage depression, anxiety, and drug addiction
- Seeking a miracle, hearing the voice of Spirit for the first time and twelve steps
- Putting down drugs and picking up codependency & workaholism
- Cracking open and confronting childhood sexual abuse
- Devotional practice of trauma recovery and spiritual liberation
- Too soon, too fast: energy exchange with the healing process and readiness
- Healing ancestral trauma:Colette Baron-Reid & Gabby’s lineage Holocaust survivor stories
- Collective trauma and the current Pandemic
- On the other side of trauma, unpacking the emotional disturbances & having access to a higher Woo Power
- Protector aspects and the roles they play: the addict, the controller, workaholic, the reactor, constant stress, depression & numbing out
- Direct access to Self: Letting the (Big ‘S’) Self lead us to true intuitive content, spiritual connection & integration
- Getting higher than the pain: spiritual bypassing
- ‘Thank you to my Protector Parts for helping me survive and get to a safe place to heal my past’
- We share a therapist 😉
- Gabby’s books are Oracles: Using books as a prescription & the Lexicon of Gabby’s teachings & Oracular Guidance
- Stichomancy: Divination by randomly selecting lines or passages from books
- Gabby’s guidance on safety, internal Self leadership & softening the extreme protector roles
- Gabby’s magic power is to relieve trauma for humanity
- Gabby’s message to the aliens: Choose a home that is safe for you
- The wildest sign from the Universe:The Owl Story
- The Origins of Spirit Junkie
- YouTube binging & the Art of Comedy
- Gabby’s bucket list & dream time experiences
- What does Spirit have to Say? Pulling a Card with Gabby Bernstein & Colette Baron-Reid!