The word ‘rune’ means mystery, whisper or secret, and is a form of divination that has been used for centuries. This ancient Nordic oracle system has been used to heal, help gain insights and divine answers from the Universe (in our case, the Wooniverse). It was one of the first divination systems I ever used, and still love to this day.
This week on INSIDE THE WOONIVERSE, I’m speaking with author, healer and rune master, Rich Lister. Rich is a trained nurse, educator, artist, coach and fire walking instructor – and this is only a shortlist of what he’s really good at. He’s passionate about self-determination, and helps people around the world develop resilience using the skills they have within to become the best-ever version of themselves.
In this conversation, we speak about viking tradition and culture, the power of the runes and incorporating ancient wisdom into the everyday.
In this Episode We Talk About:
- Ancient Viking heritage with ties to North Umbria & Viking television talk!
- Remembering Nordic Roots & growing up with Viking myths and legends
- The Icelandic King who married a Bulkin Wife (Colette’s & Rich’s history collide!)
- Discovering intuitive gifts while working as an ER nurse & shoeing away pesky entities
- The Rise of the Lightworker & The Goddess Female Power
- Weaving the Thread of our Ancient Remembering back into modern culture
- What are runes? ‘Runes are my Jam!’ & and the magic glow of the Runes
- The suppression of Runes knowledge being burned away by the patriarchal masculine and how this storyline is changing
- Learning the Anglo-Saxon Elder Futhark (24 symbols)
- ‘I don’t believe there is a reversed Rune energy’
- Spiritual resilience and rewiring the brain with Runes
- Rich’s favorite Runes techniques and application: NLP, Nature, Rutial & Connection
- The Importance of Drum, Beat & Rhythm
- Beginner Runes 101: Where to start with your Runes practice and how to read Runes
- Researching Runes on the internet can be a bit sketchy :/
- Runes as a language first & alphabetical understanding
- Working with natural materials to create your Runes
- Tree energies and the different types of wood for your Runes
- Rich’s Bog Tree People
- Birth Rune Chart & Energy Reading
- Fire Walker Instruction & Manhood Initiations
- Magic Powers of Self-Actualization
- Down the Rabbit Hole with Myths & Stories
- Rich’s Magic Potion for Society
- People Who Do Epic Things
- What would you do with 10k in One Hour?
- Pull a card with Colette & Rich!
Listen to the Episode Above or Watch it on Youtube Here!
Episode Bonus Content
- Rich’s feelings on Chris Hemsworth playing Marvel’s Thor
- Pagan Holidays and Double-faith
- A Healing Powercouple: How Rich met his wife via a Viking reenactment and a manifestation spell