The power of science is that it is constantly being upgraded. Science is not static, and in fact, new scientific discoveries showcase how the physical, archeological, paleontological, genetic and cosmological evidence no longer support Darwin’s theory of evolution. Even with these new discoveries, we still don’t have the answers to age-old questions like “Who are we?” and “Where do we come from?”
This week on INSIDE THE WOONIVERSE, Im speaking with five-time New York Times best-selling author, scientist, educator and pioneer in the emerging paradigm bridging science, social policy and human potential: Gregg Braden.
Known for his appearances on both Ancient Aliens and Missing Links, Gregg is also a member of multiple scientific and visionary organizations, including American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), the Laszlo Institute of New Paradigm Research, the Institute of HeartMath’s Global Coherence Initiative, the Source of Synergy Evolutionary Leadership Circle and The Arlington Institute, as well as an original signatory of the 2017 Fuji Declaration, the international call to catalyze a timely shift in the course of human history.
In this conversation, we speak about our story of origin, deep truths of our biology and our human potential.
In this Episode We Talk About:
- Overcoming childhood adversity through science, nature and music & having a strong Soul Compass
- A pivotal life moment: Meeting Grace Slick from Jefferson Airplane & attending a Billy Graham event
- Sharing the message of Deep Truth & Human Potential
- World Travels and learning from the Ancients in Tibet, Napal, Andes Mountains & Egypt
- How the Ancients access the Field of Consciousness vs. Modern Science
- We can upgrade and upregulate our body, health, relationships all through our choices
- The Old Story: I am the product of really lucky physics leading to really lucky biology
- The New Story: The Universe appears to be alive!
- False assumptions of an obsolete science & the challenges of academia, corporate interest and politics as we evolve our understanding of consciousness
- ‘Think about how much money it would take to change the textbooks…’
- What the science is telling us about our origin story through genetics, DNA & UFO abductee research
- Our decisions we make now will build the emerging society of tomorrow
- The balance of big tech: How the Metaverse can be harming our children & the dangers in our current technocratic philosophy
- The Avalanche of Change & the movement that is cultivating right now for change
- Radical Resilience Tools: 5 Domains of Human Resilience
- Physiological: Nourish your body
- Emotional: Optimizing your heart/brain coherence & hope theory
- Psychological: Discipline & Belief
- Spiritual: Our lives have a purpose
- Mental: Structure & Safe failure
- We are wired for success, we are wired to thrive!
Episode Bonus Content
- Gregg’s Top New Earth Technologies for financial, economical, energy efficiency for a better humanity
- ‘We know how to create business models based on sharing and cooperation rather than scarcity and competition’
- Localized living is the key to a thriving society
- What do you do to unwind? Podcasting & More!