Keeping the DreamQuest Magic Alive Terms & Conditions
By participating in the KEEPING THE DREAMQUEST MAGIC ALIVE experience (“the Program”) you are making a continued commitment to empower yourself and invest in your own personal growth. We are making a commitment to support your desired outcome, but you are exclusively responsible for implementing the guidance you receive in the Program, and for the outcomes you achieve during and after the Program’s completion. By participating, you agree to the following terms, and to those on the colettebaronreid.com website.
CONFIDENTIALITY & RESPONSIBILITIES
We respect your privacy and insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants. We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and you must respect the same rights of fellow Program participants and of TOO AMAZE, INC.
(1) not to infringe on any Program participants or Too Amaze Inc.’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights,
(2) that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of TOO AMAZE, INC. is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or TOO AMAZE, INC.,
(3) not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions,
(4) all materials and information provided to you by the TOO AMAZE, INC. are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belong solely and exclusively to TOO AMAZE, INC. and may only be used by you as authorized by the TOO AMAZE, INC. and no licenses expressed or implied are granted to you for any confidential and proprietary intellectual property provided to you,
(5) the reproduction, distribution, sale, give away or export of any these materials by anyone but TOO AMAZE, INC. is strictly prohibited,
(6) any Program members or facilitators you choose to conduct business with is at your sole discretion and risk,
(7) you will not market to TOO AMAZE, INC.’s clients directly for any of your own products or services.
TOO AMAZE, INC. has made every effort to accurately represent the Program and it’s potential. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on many factors, including their background, dedication, desire, and motivation. There are NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, provided by TOO AMAZE, INC. for participation in the Program. I understand, acknowledge and accept that as with any endeavor, there is an inherent risk and there is no guarantee that any shift at all will occur for you at all as a result of your participation in the Program.