ORACLE CARD PARTY CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, CANADA, GREAT BRITAIN, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND and EUROPE.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1.Eligibility. The Oracle Card Party Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Canada, Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe and who have reached the age of majority in their country of residence and are at least 21 years of age or older at time of entry.
Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes Entities, which are final and binding. An entrant may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion if he/she fails to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules.
Too Amaze Inc. PO Box 434, Westport Point, MA 02791
2. Timeframe. The Sweepstakes begins on Sunday, August 12th, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Sunday, June 1st, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s computer or that of its designee is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, entrants will upload photos of their own Oracle Card Party to their personal social account and share in a public post on Facebook and/or Instagram with the hashtag #oraclecardparty and #colettebaronreid.
4. Entry Requirements. All entrants must share on social media (Facebook or Instagram) at least one photo of their personal Oracle Card Party, held within the contest timeframe, with at least one of Colette Baron-Reid’s Oracle Card Decks appearing in the photo. Photo must be shared on a personal Facebook or Instagram social media account in a public post and hashtag at least one photo with both #ColetteBaronReid and #OracleCardParty in the description. Settings for post on Facebook must be set to “public”. Instagram account on which post is shared must be public.
Each entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the natural person who submits the entry. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro, or other automated online entries are permitted. All entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules are eligible to win (“Eligible Entries”).
5. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries received.
6. Winner Selection & Bi-Monthly Prizes (every other month). On or about the 1st day of every other month starting in February 2019, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to award one winner a zoom video reading with Colette Baron-Reid at their next Oracle Card Party. Time and date to be arranged after the winner has been selected. If the winner is unable to host another Oracle Card Party within 3 months will result in the prize being forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner.
7. Winner Selection & Grand Prize. On or about Sunday, June 1st, 2019, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to award one winner a live in person reading with Colette Baron-Reid at their next Oracle Card Party. Winner and winner’s guests must be 25 years of age or older
The grand prize consists of Colette Baron-Reid attending an Oracle Card Party and providing an Oracle Card reading at winners home at a pre-arranged time. Party must include at least six guests for the winner to be eligible to receive the prize. Winner or winner’s guests must be 25 years of age or older. If the winner is unable to host another Oracle Card Party within 2019 and coordinate with Colette Baron-Reid’s schedule, this will result in the prize being forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner.
The approximate retail value of the prize is $30,000.
No prize transfer or cash redemption permitted. No prize substitution, in whole or in part, except by Sponsor due to prize unavailability, safety or security considerations, or any other reason as solely determined by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
Winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and for any expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of the prizes not specified herein as being included.
The reading and Oracle Card Party will be filmed and included in a promotions for Colette Baron-Reid’s brand. By entering the Sweepstakes and accepting the prize, you grant Sponsor and/or Too Amaze, Inc. the right to film you and to use and obtain other information about you, including but not limited to your name, likeness, photograph, voice, dialogue, sounds, biographical information, personal characteristics and other personal identification (collectively, the “Footage and Materials”), and to use the Footage and Materials in connection with the Colette Baron-Reid’s brand. You automatically grant Sponsor an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense at multiple levels) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), distribute any such Footage and Materials for any purpose and in any format in any medium. You further agree to execute a separate appearance release, if required by Sponsor and Too Amaze Inc.
8. Winner Notification. The potential winner will be contacted via facebook messenger or Instagram direct message. Inability to contact a potential winner, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, or the failure of the potential winner to respond to the prize notification in 48 hours will result in the prize being forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner. The potential winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within time period specified in the notification letter or, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential winner will be selected.
By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and its prize suppliers, distributors, and advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, property damage, or death arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto).
Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. You agree to indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Sweepstakes Entities due to or arising out of your Entry, or your conduct in creating an Entry or otherwise in connection with the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: claims for trademark infringement; copyright infringement; violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy; or defamation.
9. General Conditions. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select a winner from all non-suspect Eligible Entries received prior to such event. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant it finds to be: (1) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (2) violating the Official Rules; (3) violating the terms of service, conditions of use or general rules or guidelines of any Sponsor property or service; or (4) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or whose acts or deeds (actual or perceived) would or might be deemed detrimental to Sponsor’s reputation, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants agree to permit Sweepstakes Entities to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, voice likeness and city and state address for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in all media, including but not limited to on air and online, in perpetuity, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) and agree to execute specific consent to such use upon request. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service provider will apply. If you participate from your mobile phone, such activity will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. Please consult your wireless service provider for more information.
Any third party trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. The use or mention of such third party trademarks in these Official Rules or in the Promotion is solely for descriptive purposes and shall in no way imply an endorsement or Sponsorship of the Promotion. You are providing your information to the Sponsor and the information you provide will only be used in accordance with the Official Rules of this Promotion.
10. Governing Law. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts, with jurisdiction and venue in Bristol County, Massachusetts, and all claims must be resolved in the courts of Bristol County, Massachusetts.
12. Winner List. To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by August 1st, 2019, to Oracle Card Party Contest with Colette Baron-Reid Sweepstakes Winner List, Too Amaze Inc. PO Box 434, Westport Point, MA 02791