Community

6 Steps to Find Hope in a Hairball!

I’ve been struggling with what to say as of late because there is so much going on in the world. […]

Creating Heart-Level Connections & Community

WEEKLY ORACLE CARD READING  “What are some of the ways you honor yourself?”  This isn’t me asking you that […]

Being Open-Minded & Not Making Assumptions

WEEKLY ORACLE CARD READING  Why being a know-it-all prevents miracles, and why DNA tests don’t tell the whole story […]

New Moon Intentions for Open-Hearted Connections

This week on Saturday we have a New Moon in the sign of Libra, which is a cosmic invitation by […]

Do You Have Harmonious Relationships?

This week our focus is on harmonious relationships (according to my reading for the week!) and so having a look […]

“In the storm the lone wolf perishes but the pack will survive” – why community is essential

“In the storm the lone wolf perishes but the pack will survive” – why community is essential Don’t worry this […]

The Joy of Being a Magical Mystical Misfit

The Joy of Being a Magical Mystical Misfit Today I awoke to the news on Facebook that it is the […]

The Power of Forgiveness, The Magic of Friendship, the Freedom to Choose

The Power of Forgiveness, The Magic of Friendship, the Freedom to Choose I had the opportunity of holding my last […]

Gratitude for Friends who Share…

Gratitude for Friends who Share… I woke up feeling extreme gratitude for so many things I wanted to write about […]

Permission to be Vulnerable..(sometimes it takes a tribe)

Dearest you, I’m writing with the deepest sense of gratitude and awe of the gathering of souls that have come […]

Want more spiritual news and Oracle Card readings delivered to your inbox each week?

Categories

Start typing and press Enter to search